Why choose a microwave radio solution?
With growing demand for telecommunications services that can be delivered quickly and within budget, fibre-based solutions aren't always the best option...
Compared to the capital investment involved in deploying a fibre-only network, utilising microwave radios is often far less expensive.
The time involved in delivering a microwave radio-based network is much less than with fibre projects involving extensive site surveying and digging.
In environments prone to natural disasters and other environmental complications, microwave radio networks can actually be more reliable and resilient than fibre.
Why choose the SR1000?
With unmatched performance in its price range, rock solid security features and built-in interference rejection, the SR1000 provides a fixed wireless solution you can deploy with confidence.
SR1000's unrivalled interference rejection capability means you can confidently deploy in noisy environments:
- AIS (Automatic Interference Sensibility) makes the SR1000 the most reliable solution on the market
- Time Syncronisation eliminates self-interference and allows frequency reutilisation
- MIMO - Higher capacity plus in-built redundancy
- Fast ARQ - Austomatic retransmit request
- ACS - Automatic channel selection
- Hitless ACM (Adaptive Coding & Modulation)
Rock Solid Security
- Remote MAC authentication (bith ends)
- Radio Frames encryption
- Propriety modulation protocol
MANAGEMENT ACCCESS PROTECTION
- Specific ID and password
- Specific VLAN for management data
- Net throughput up to 310 mbps
- Dynamic asymmetric capacity
- Low latency - 1.3 ms typical
- MIMO or SISO
- Hop length more than 140km
- Breaks down barriers of distance
- Backed by Duons' network planning and installation skill sets
- Large choice of frequency bands (700 MHz - 10.7 GHz)
- Selectable radio bandwidths (3.5 - 50 MHz)
- TDD an FDD modes - software configurable
- Advanced NMS
- Layer 2 Bridge, QinQ, VLAN
- QoS - 8 priority queues based on 802.1p, TOS & DSCP
- Runs on less than 8W
- Easily powered by a single solar panel
- Operating temperature range -40 to 60°C
The SR1000 has the power and versatility to provide the wireless foundation to a number of different deployments and application types.
- Provides access to operator core network
- Direct point-to-point (PTP) connection for customers providing exclusive link via CPE (customer-premises equipment)
- Connection to remote rural zone via point-to-multiple point technology (PTMP) to enhance telecommunication operator penetration
- Easy connection from local cable network to operator thanks to wireless technology
- Access to latest LTE telecom technology
- Supports voice with QoS (VoIP through SIP server), SMS and Internet use with QoS (Internet apps. – WhatsApp, Skyp etc.)
- Permits SCADA and CCTV use for industrial purposes (supervision and maintenance)
- Link to legacy fixed telephone service - Public Switched Telephone Network (PTSN)
- High availability microwave links
- Real-time remote surveillance
- Possibility to acquire data from more than 100 cameras - PTMP
- Multiple communication ways to report/notify for intervention (radio, internet)
Great things start with good conversations, and our pre-sales technicians and engineers are committed finding out your needs and project parameters so they can communicate with the design team to work out the best solution for you.
Once we have established the goals and objectives of your project, our engineers and design professionals go about mapping out how to best achieve this. Our mission is to meet the technical requirements of the project while keeping CAPEX and OPEX to a minimum.
Before work can take place, our purchasing and procurement team utilise their global network of suppliers to source the 'nuts and bolts' of the project at the best possible price.
Duons offices worldwide have in-house engineering and technical teams plus strong relationships with expert external contractors needed to get the job done. Throughout the construction and installation phase our emphasis is on keeping to timelines in the safest way possible.
After the bulk of the work is completed comes the really fun part - turning everything on! Commissioning is the stage in which the project's various components - hardware and software - are activated to get things up and running.
Where desired, Duons offers comprehensive post-sales training to empower the end-user and their organisational structure to fully understand their new technology and how to get the most out of it. This develops a degree of user autonomy, increasing productivity and reducing running costs and downtime.
Duons are proud of its unmatched record and capabilities in large-scale repairs, maintenance, spare parts and inventory management and logistics. With a commitment to service and twin in-house specialisations in RF and electronics we keep things working for you.